Company：Bank of Queensland
About the Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The development, maintenance and support of the Financial Crime data environment.
- Assisting in the creation of new or enhanced components and frameworks for the data environment.
- Developing appropriate process and systems documentation.
- Formalising and implementing data verification and testing methods for the data environment.
- Defining data element requirements including history, timeliness and frequency of data.
- Designing the technical data mapping from source to target including transformation rules
- Contributing to data governance processes and procedures, including business rule definition and documentation.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory obligations and internal policies/procedures
- Assisting with related Financial Crimes projects and implementation of operational changes following regulatory change.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Experience working in a similar systems/data analytics role with an interest and or experience in financial service.
- Demonstrated skills in systems and programming languages (SAS EG, SQL, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel VBA)
- An analytical mindset combined with an interest in systems and process improvement
- Experience working in a digital banking environment implementing AML/CTF systems and controls such as transaction monitoring and sanctions screening processes would be highly advantageous but is not required