You have a passion for leveraging a broad range of technologies to help solve real business and societal challenges. As an engineer at Aginic you will have some of the following responsibilities
- Be a technical point of contact across a range of exciting customer projects, including some of Australia’s largest public and private companies.
- Develop software products as part of an incubation team or build data pipelines or applications as and end to end analytics and delivery team working with clients.
- Operate as part of a squad, working with your team to build great solutions.
- The role will expand as our team continues growing, and there will be plenty of opportunity for travel, development, and learning new technologies.
- You are smart, innovative and always learning new things. People seek you out for your technical excellence.
- You love building things and are involved in a bunch of cool projects that you’re excited to talk about and show.
- You’re approachable, dependable and genuine and you care about getting to know people.
- You like the start-up vibe of a workplace and are excited by the prospect of working in an energetic and growing team.